One our valued Fortune 500 Global Financial Service/Investment clients is need of a highly creative, business savvy writer for U.S. Wealth Management group. The ideal candidate should be an intelligent writer who appreciates and understands research and can deliver fresh, thoughtful copy designed to address evolving client and market insights.
The candidate needs to be a strategic thinker and go-to resource who is versatile enough to generate big-idea concepts, benefits-oriented marketing pieces, high-impact headlines, dramatic video, and hardworking, search-optimized web copy.
• Support the organizations’ Financial Advisor networks by translating marketing strategy into insight-based, client-focused, sales-driven communications across a variety of internal and external channels.
• Actively partner with design team as a creative problem-solver and contributor of ideas that demonstrate innovation in language, design and media.
• Continually expand working knowledge and gather insights, perspectives and trends relating to emerging affluent, high net worth, and ultra high net worth audiences.
• Establish strong partnerships with project management, marketing and business partners. Able to navigate complex organizational structures, juggle competing priorities and serve multiple constituents.
• Take a leading role to search-optimize new and existing web content as well as create web ads and campaigns for select firm services.
• Confident, skillful and persuasive presenter of creative work - both at the conceptual and detailed level of development. Able to pitch the work and rationalize it in terms of Advisor and client needs.
• Ability to fully understand and interpret brand guidelines while continually looking for ways to evolve one of the true luxury brands in high net worth financial services.
• Demonstrated copywriting skills across a range of styles: conceptual, journalistic, thought leadership, B2B and B2C (high net worth consumers).
• Able to understand technical aspects of financial products and sophisticated financial strategies, then crystallize into clear, compelling copy that's driven by client and Advisor insights.
• Understanding and experience with both in-person and remote Advisor-based marketing.
• Knowledge of the full spectrum of client experiences in the high to ultra-high net worth space preferred.
• A seasoned writing pro who can work in a fast-paced environment characterized by high volume, high performance and high standards; a multi-tasker who can think on the fly when needed, and make creative adjustments. Comfortable with change and able to respond smoothly to emerging priorities. Must bring your A-game on every project, no matter how small.
• Minimum 10 years of brand and business copywriting experience preferred.
• Understanding of financial services industry/brokerage business preferred, particularly in wealth management, retirement and financial planning. Writing for retail banking, professional services or consulting firms may also suit.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience with demonstrated success.
• SEO experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs