Overview of Department
This Creative team is the in-house creative agency of an entertainment and broadcasting giant. They are a team of 300+ creatives, planning, project management and production people, where they combine agency expertise with in-house brand knowledge.
Team and role overview:
Most of their work is centered around marketing the client's content as well as supporting it's programs and production and offers a diverse and exciting range of opportunities for their creatives and designers. Their teams support Sports, Sports News and News, where they control the identity in the on air product as well as in all our comms which makes for a uniquely consistent and strong brand. They also take on all of the content advertising with around 20 high profile campaigns a year across entertainment and sport delivering through traditional and new media channels. This spans 48 sheet design, press, digital and on-air outputs for huge hit shows and programmes. Finally their world class promo team support their channels in the best way and is made possible through their passion for their programming of movies, sport and entertainment. It’s such a diverse and exciting environment the opportunities for someone with the passion and hunger to make great creative are enormous.
Creating Print, Motion and Digital collateral
The designer the team are after should have a broad skill set and critically should understand how people interact with environments/spaces, from a design, installation, props and digital screens perspective.
- A strong personality, positive attitude and a real do-er, a creative who can bring passion to their work will be preferred to a heads down approach.
Essential skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Ideally with agency experience
- A creative thinker experienced in designing across all media
- Portfolio of print, motion, installation or event design and digital
- Adobe CS6 - Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop, After effects, Cinema 4D, Flash, Premiere
- You should be used to working closely with a Creative Director and other team members and be comfortable taking the lead on projects as well as presenting work.
- Having worked with large corporations is a bonus but not essential.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overview of Department