My client - an A-List digital agency - is looking to add a Senior Experience Designer to their creative team working on-site at their clients' offices.
In this role, you're responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices. This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experience for leading companies. Additionally, this role involves leading tracks of work, being the client point of contact, and guiding developers and other designers/ Information Architects in projects.
The ideal candidate has experience:
- Leading participatory design/user testing sessions
- Developing personas based on research findings; integrating them with related deliverables such as opportunity maps and wireframes.
- Providing consultancy to Information Architects in layout, placement and content of design elements towards persuasive design strategy; in addition, providing guidance to Visual Designers for creating optimal emotional engagement and “connectedness”.
- Presenting concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with annotations; then creating prototypes using tools such as InDesign, InVision, or Axure.
S/He should also have:
- A strong portfolio showcasing smart, user-centric experiences. (E-commerce platforms specifically in shopping, checkout, responsive, mobile are even better.)
- 7+ years of experience in UX, Interactive, or Product Design.
- Organized, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects under pressure.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.