This role as a customer-centric consultant for central employee communications in the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) of a Fortune 500 Insurance brand.
This is a contract role (W2), off-site (commutable to NYC for occasional meetings) and runs through December 2017.
The consultant will ensure that programs and initiatives drive CSC’s Strategy & Customer Experience strategies as well as its overall goals. This individual will be an internal change leader dedicated to creating strong, innovative employee communications.
- Develop broad and centralized communications for the CSC, including the bi-weekly newsletter and SharePoint site updates.
- Manage all content libraries and repositories – in SharePoint and on internal collaboration sites.
- Inventory and track the proliferation of communication materials and channels to ensure consistency and strategic value.
- Provide regular updates on utilization or activity across all digital assets, including intranet site, Yammer pages and videos.
- Coordinate with engagement and communication leads to ensure consistency and adherence.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in employee communications.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, Marketing or related.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert knowledge of content management systems (CMS), SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be able to work independently, come up with concepts and deliver materials with limited knowledge or direction at times.
- Proficient project management skills.
- Familiarity with communication research and strategies, and experience in a call center operations environment a plus.
- Knowledge of basic design (e.g., InDesign) a plus, but not required.