Job Summary :
The Senior DX Email and OLA Producer is responsible for the daily production of the email program and implementation of strategic email initiatives at a megabrand level as well as weekly online advertising campaigns. Owns developing detailed plans and schedules, coordinating resources and driving deliverables both internally and cross-functionally. Collaborates with partners in Internet Merchandising, Copy, Marketing, Marketing, Operations, Catalogue and Creative to guide the development and execution of emails and OLA based on plans developed by Marketing. Helps deliver experiences that support brand, merchandising and marketing objectives. Collaborates with partners to develop standards, tools and methodology to improve efficiency.
Job Responsibilities :
• Function as central point of contact for emails and for DX partners (Web Design, Copy, Internet Coordination) and cross-functionally (Internet Merchandising and Marketing). Owns oversight of the creative and functional execution of marketing emails and (complex, multiple versions) from broadcast detail delivery to final validation and approval (weekly load = 25+ emails, 10+ banners and 2-3 projects).
Projects include the implementation of concepting initiatives, developing email related content on the site (i.e. addition of Canada opt in standards, Email Preferences center and “Welcome” data collection pop up).
• Manages execution of deliverables among internal, cross-functional and external partners. Adjusts plans based on the changing needs of the business and load-balances schedules and resources accordingly. Facilitates decision making among Executive Team members as required.
• Ensures that creative aligns with marketing and merchandising strategies. Drives toward cross-functional alignment as needed. Facilitates the turn-in of executional details from cross-functional partners (merchants & marketing).Interprets the merchandising and marketing strategies, negotiates details, schedules and organizes resources, assesses and mitigates risks, manages the deliverables and meeting deadlines.
• Maintains the Email Template Library document and shares releases seasonally with the larger team.
• Serves as the point of contact for all DX Email Test Requests.
• Owns email related projects
• Manages weekly static online advertising requests from marketing. Working with creative partners to create the units, and route to partners for approval. Liaison with multiple outside vendors for additional crop sizes, managing feedback and versioning.
• Ensures alignment and support of the ‘big picture’. Liaises closely with home & landing page Sr. Coordinator and ad unit Coordinator to insure alignment (copy, design, image, pricing details, etc.). Coordinates feedback from multiple parties and manages execution of changes. Validates and facilitates final sign-off.
• Proofs, validates & signs off on pre-release checklists and pre-broadcast test messages; Owns the final approval of html pages hosted on the site (‘click here’ pages).
• Attends monthly email hindsight meetings and reports back performance metrics to the Digital Experience Team.
• Responsible for Documentation/archiving all Email Creative.
• Periodically serves as DX representative at weekly ISO (In Season Optimization Meetings) with Executive Leadership – contributes to strategy, assesses new work requests and serves up potential solutions.
• Benchmarks the competition to maintain expertise on marketplace trends. Shares findings with Digital Experience Team and surfaces opportunities to Leadership for consideration.
• As needed: Drafts copy for email marketing offers based on precedent; manages through the details and adjusts as needed.
• Confident leader with excellent motivational skills, positive impact
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
• Ability and willingness to work late when necessary to meet deadlines
• Understanding of a brand or ability to learn
• Self motivated
• Team player
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
Required Job Experience:
• 5-8 years experience as a Project Manager (2 years within the online space with a focus on email)
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Experience managing creative teams (directly or indirectly)
• Online marketing experience helpful
• Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
• Experience with managing a large, cross-functional project team
• Proficiency in Project, PowerPoint and Excel
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Summary :