Vitamin T is an experienced Sr. Email Marketing Specialist who is interested in being a part of a high caliber, growing digital team in downtown Chicago! As part of a new digital center initiative, our client is recruiting only the best of the best in the world to help with their fast growth and expansion. The ideal candidate for this role will have top email marketing skills partnered with a flexible attitude and is ready to hit the ground running! If you carry these qualities and are interested in being a part of a unique global digital opportunity where you will help change the lives of others, please apply with your current updated resume.
• Manages each element of email and marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
• Analyzes all aspects of the email program’s performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and adjusting the email marketing plan as required
• Supports the CRM lead in the planning and execution of CRM strategy and conducts discovery and/or planning as needed
• Tests and analyzes new customer segments and maps out strategy based upon email performance and marketing objectives
• Responsible for developing systems optimizations to drive efficiencies and enable the execution of strategic business plans
• Acts as a subject matter expert in email marketing; Coaches others and shares best practices across the institution
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field require.
• 3-5 years of email marketing experience; knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
• Experience with marketing automation solutions (such as Eloqua, Marketo, Partdot, ExactTarget) required.
• Database management and list creation experience required, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations.
• Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Impeccable written and oral presentation skills.
• Strong leadership skills.