Our client - a high-growth European travel + tourism startup - is putting down roots in Boston and wants to add a Senior Editor to their team.
If you're looking for your ticket on a rocket ship, you've found it: this startup is less than 2 years old and has already amassed a following of nearly 10 million people who are passionate about travel and on the hunt for the best deals to satisfy their wanderlust. With the U.S. poised as their next major market expansion, you'd be one of the first hires in the Boston HQ office and have a seat at the table in helping to expand their reach.
Reporting to the Executive Editor, you'll be writing and editing blog posts, reviews, and social media content published almost daily. You'll be responsible for developing the brand voice for the U.S. audience, as well as nurturing the professional development of junior talent who report into this role. In addition, s/he will spearhead new partnerships and other activations across the travel industry, delivering exclusive deals and other content to followers and fans alike.
In addition, s/he will have:
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience; content creation and/or online community engagement a plus.
- Incredibly savvy in researching the best deals (e.g. coupon sites, errors/misprints, promo codes).
- Prior experience in leadership roles; you've developed career tracks, goal setting, performance plans, etc.
- Eagle-eye for detail with excellent writing skills to boot.
- A sense of humor; laughter's what will get you through the good and the not-so-good.
When applying, you're encouraged to include links to relevant work.