Senior Direct Marketing Executive. Based in Collindale. £40-45k doe
My client is a growing FTSE250 company looking for a new Senior Direct Marketing Executive to support the Head of Marketing.
You will assist in the development and activation of marketing communications targeted at existing customers to increase loyalty, maximise existing customer value (upsell/cross-sell) and retain customers. This includes strategy, planning, development, and deployment of campaigns including; direct mail, email, bill channel, outbound telemarketing and online channels. The ideal candidate will come from a B2C background ideally within insurance or utilities. Large organisation experience is a MUST.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Owning campaigns from start to finish, working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, business and its agencies
- Work with the internal creative team and external agencies to formulate and shape ideas, constructively challenging their ideas and proposed executions so that high-quality, effective work is produced
- Define and source the data required for a particular campaign, so that the right audience is targeted and the effectiveness of the campaign optimised
- Actively use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Ensure all materials have gained appropriate internal input and approval
- Act as a customer champion, driving continuous improvement in customer experience
You will enjoy a challenge and being part of a close-knit team, with everyone pulling their weight together, to achieve outstanding marketing campaigns.
You should have:
- Degree level education
- At least four years’ experience in a direct marketing role (agency or client side)
- Experience of integrating online and offline channels
- Hands-on experience of delivering email campaigns through a CMS, such as Silverpop
- A strong understanding of data, and good data practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Experience working with an insurance or telecoms brand would be a bonus