Our healthcare client in Wellesley is looking for a Sr Digital Visual Designer responsible for designing and producing web pages, sites, digital presentations, and online interfaces within production deadlines and according to functional specifications. Includes creating and implementing designs using InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, story boards and/or Illustrator mock-ups, clickable prototypes, and optimizing images on the web.
POSSIBLE 3 DAYS ONSITE & 2 DAYS REMOTE FOR IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- Works with Manager, coworkers and project teams to define and design landing pages, enhancements or web sites according to wire frames and/or functional specifications
- Creates roughs, mockups and prototypes providing suitable designs, colors, fonts and graphics; optimizes images for the web, and adheres to branding guidelines
- Understands design user interaction and design workflows
- Works closely with the development team to ensures that web projects are produced accurately and on schedule while utilizing best practices
- Communicates and collaborates with manager, clients, project team members, and others as appropriate regarding project status and any current or potential issues that may impact the timely completion of projects
- Participates in brainstorming sessions, user research/testing, and incorporates feedback on designs
- Maintains and shares up-to-date knowledge on industry technology and design trends with the rest of the creative team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned