Digital UI Designer
Our client is one of Australia's largest energy companies who are in the midst of an exciting transformation. They are committed to becoming a world-class organisation putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. They are looking for an experienced UI Designer to join the digital team. As an experienced UI Designer, your focus will be taking the complex content of the energy industry and creating intuitive experiences for customers. You will take pride in crafting innovative web interfaces as well as app and mobile designs.
- Be an advocate for customers and end users
- Understand data and use relevant metrics to inform design decision
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders including optimisation specialists, UX specialists, developers, marketing team and department heads
- Transform ideas and mock ups into high fidelity concepts and designs
- Advocate for users and develop designs that deliver value and emphasise ease-of-use
- Design intuitive, responsive user interfaces that work seamlessly across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets using Zeplin for developers to implement and testers to validate against.
- Have a strong portfolio of digital design work that demonstrates your ability to create intuitive user interfaces across devices.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
- Considerable experience in using design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design
- Ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders
- Highly skilled in the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Demonstrate excellent user interface trends, techniques and technologies.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 knowledge.
- Previous retail and e-commerce experience desirable.
- 5+ years' experience in a dedicated digital design role or similar (agency or client-side).