Our University client is looking for a talented, experienced, smart, senior project manager who will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility; coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects; assist in development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress; ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. The University division sits within the department of Marketing & Communications. The team consists of designers, developers, and copywriters. If you want to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment but, an environment that provides a terrific work life balance then this position is perfect for you.
Info regarding position
- 35 hours per week
- Monday through Friday - on-site (9AM-5PM)
- 8 months - possible extension or conversion to a permanent position
- B.A. /B.S., or equivalent, three to five years of experience working in project management in an agency, design or development-focused organization or technology sector.
- PMP certification is a plus, but is not required.
- Understanding of, and experience managing design driven projects with a focus on user experience needs.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in site builds, design projects, software development and web technologies.
- Some experience with Agile process is preferred.
- Requires flexibility and adaptability to new technology in a changing environment and a thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and ability to work well under pressure and on high visibility projects, and the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.