Our client is a leading global banking organization, who is looking to take on a digital leader in their London office. This role will play a key part in delivering digital strategy and initiatives across a variety of products in the UK and globally.
The role holder is responsible for the overall set of customer features that constitute the Digital element of the proposition in question (which may change from time to time as projects are completed and as priorities evolve). These include:
• Leveraging customer propositions and consumer insights to increase customer engagement across Digital channels
• Engage with Software Delivery to construct quality customer experiences at an improved cost and time-to-market
• Working closely with Digital Customer Experience and Service Delivery to improve the delivery effectiveness through all available digital channels
• Liaise with Regions and Marketing to promote usage and increase activation of customers
• Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve ROI and customer returns for the proposition
• The role holder has primary responsibility for ensuring the proposition features are best in class, simple, easy to use and differentiating
• The role holder will also be responsible for championing the executive approval of projects to deliver proposition functionality
• The role holder will act as executive sponsor for the development of digital capabilities and functionality
Note: The role holder is not responsible for defining the proposition itself but the Digital delivery.
• Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
• Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business
• Experience in global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
• Comfort with technology, including the ability to translate business and customer need to business requirements (including customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organizational buy-in, product launch)
• Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms, including digital, mainframe, server based etc.
• Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
• Strong communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
• Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs