Digital Product Manager Senior
Virginia Beach, VA
Our Healthcare client is hiring for a Senior Digital Product Manager! This is an exciting opportunity that will partner with our client’s existing Digital Product Managers to support Medicaid member-facing digital products through full life-cycle. This includes requirements definition, planning, and support of scrum teams through execution and launch. The Senior Digital Product Manager is responsible for the ongoing strategy development of new and existing capabilities of digital products from inception to launch and lifecycle.
- Oversee and interpret market research and competitive intelligence to determine ways to competitively enhance product capabilities.
- Partners with business stakeholders and IT to determine the best solutions to enhance functionality and increase user satisfaction.
- Participate in Agile Scrum process to ensure product solutions are fulfilled.
- Work with design team to organize and evaluate results from usability studies.
- Evaluate how variations in the product design can impact its overall effectiveness.
- Oversee development and maintenance of products as needed.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years of experience in digital product management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Scaled agile experience required
- Prior direct to consumer and/or healthcare industry digital experience preferred
Key skills & experience:
- Solid understanding of how consumer facing digital properties are constructed
- Business analysis experience
- Project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and upkeep of project documentation
- Experience managing several concurrent, fast-paced projects
- Experience with Confluence / JIRA - Highly adaptable / flexible / comfortable in a frequently changing environment,
- Eager to continually learn new things