Are you passionate about innovation and staying informed to help keep your skills sharp? Do you enjoy opportunities on working with other like minded individuals with the same goals? Does working with many different projects, while still keeping a great work-life balance intrigue you? If so, then our Senior Digital Producer role may be the perfect opportunity for you:
Our National Non-Profit client is currently seeking an experienced and consumer-facing web journalist to write, edit and produce content for their main website, as well as provide project management of key promotional plans for the organization. The successful candidate will be a top-notch editorial thinker skilled in writing and project management combined with technical CMS and SEO experience, who is able to conceive and create great content (practical, inspirational, and aspirational).
• SIGNIFICANT, PROVEN editorial experience, including several years in a web environment; experience working in magazines or newspapers a big plus.
• Proven Strong Editorial Writing combined with Experience with CMS systems, SEO and Producing
• Must play extremely well with others (up, down, and sideways) in a complex organization and be utterly unflappable.
• Experience with Adobe Anywhere
• Building and development of content
• Writes, edits and produces articles and other content and enters content into CMS
• Coordinate with other internal business groups in planning and executing innovative promotion, media tactics and communications plans for key events
• Manage key promotional efforts and projects, including high profile events, books, online and internal communications, using all available channels and assets.
• Coordinate research and monitor progress from project definition/scope through implementation.
• Support the creation of integrated, forward-looking business plans for key publications initiatives.
• Participate on task forces and special assignments and manage other key projects and new initiatives as needed.
• Ensures that editorial and legal standards for content are met and maintained
• Serve as liaison with other teams within the organization
• 5+ years professional experience (or equivalent)
• 3+ years experience with content management systems
• Deep understanding of online communications and marketing and social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Passion, integrity, energy!
• Minimum Technical Skill/Background: General experience with Web content production tools (Web editors, CMS, etc); 3+ years using large-scale CMS (e.g., Communique, Vignette, Teamsite, etc).
Why work for AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral progrm that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.