One of our amazing clients in Norfolk, VA is looking for an experienced digital producer to join their amazing team on a full-time basis.
The producer will lead digital projects from acquisition through execution. The successful Senior Digital Producer candidate will have a proven history and portfolio of projects—producing innovative digital work with thorough planning, strategic focus, and creative problem-solving, while assuring success for clients, internal teams, and external partners.
This role will be based onsite in our client's Norfolk, VA office. No remote candidates. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE for candidates applying from outside Norfolk.
- Own and lead large projects from start to finish, acting as one of the primary points of communication with the client, and directing the efforts of internal project teams including delegating work to other producers and outside partners.
- Create, manage and oversee key project plans and documentation including scope, schedule, and estimates. Manage the process of asset distribution and other project workflows.
- Use strong creative, strategic, and technical acumen to contribute to project or client goals, working alongside stakeholders from our creative and development teams.
- Identify project risks, formulate mitigation strategies, and confidently and clearly communicate them.
- 4+ years experience managing large digital projects within a creative agency or in-house marketing department