Our client is a Seattle-based coffeehouse chain who is looking for a Digital Producer to join their team! This position contributes to their success by approaching marketing production and project management as much art as it is science, with a proven ability to lead large work groups and bring business strategies over the finish line and into production/execution while understanding the importance of strong partnerships with cross-functional teams as a vital means to do so. Someone who can fill the role as equal parts creative confident, logical task-master, process builder, strategic thinker and collaborative team member. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated history of leading cross-functional teams through highly complex programs, ideally with experience working on a major consumer Brand (at a digital agency or internally) with experience, understanding and a passion for marketing. Must have a strong knowledge of digital platforms and ability to help drive, manage and execute work in tight timelines, while fostering cross-team collaboration.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of initiatives and programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Drives the work forward so experience leading cross-functional teams is essential.
- Plans and manages business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Partners and collaborates with cross functional teams and agencies to create best in class processes to plan and manage digital marketing content.
- Ensures that all projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Proactively communicating progress, status and any considerations across all partners and teams along the way.
- Maintain, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
- Consolidates, communicates, and ensures resolution of all issues.
- Communicates, supports and recommends processes for improving business planning, cross functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments.
- Manages relationship with internal and external groups to develop overall strategies and processes to complete work that meets/exceeds Digital Marketing/brand standards.
- Identifies and tracks success metrics and program performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives. Informs/elevates to direct manager.