One of Melbourne’s largest integrated agencies and part of a global advertising network this agency provides exposure like no other. Their work is multi-disciplinary spanning TVC’s, Digital & Print campaigns and Experiential.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and senior digital producer with unbelievable passion for what they do. You’ll naturally be calm under pressure, have the ability to prioritize and be great with budgets, timeframes and scope of work. You’ll build positive relationships with clients and the team and ensure they understand the possibilities and the whole digital process. Of course excellent written and verbal communication skills will be matched with your digital knowledge and ability to explain what’s what in clear words.
In short, you’ll always be up to date with the latest and greatest, still willing to listen, learn and love to share your ideas with others. Your day-to-day digital landscape will be across full websites builds; estimates, planning and scoping, managing into development and next release.
• Develop functional specs and technical briefs.
• Support web analytics activities.
• Ensure all digital deliverables are consistent and of high quality.
• Communicate workflow to team members.
• CMS experience with large content driven websites
• Experience in Web Standards, SEO and Accessibility.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Solid understanding of UX, IA and online technologies.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs