Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst (Temp to Perm) - West London - up to £430 DOE
Our client is a part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, they make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why they want talented people, like you, to join them and help make the future happen.
The team has recently launched a new entertainment streaming service in Spain and joining the team provides a great opportunity for individuals to directly contribute to the future success of the business.
The role of the Senior Optimisation Analyst is to own the end-to-end process of optimisation for the entire new product. Initial focus will be on Prospect Homepage and Registration experiences, expanding to other areas of the customer experience as part of the roadmap development.
You will pro-actively search for improvement opportunities, using data and insight to inform your decision making and to help articulate, prioritise and manage hypotheses for improvements. You will run tests and review test outputs to share recommendations with the relevant product lead. If technical development is required to implement a test as a long term solution you will work with product, change delivery and technology to ensure requirements are clearly articulated.
As a valued employee you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
- Foster effective relationships across this international team by proactively sharing information and working collaboratively with stakeholders including: project management, product development and technology, sales, marketing, and finance
- Provide clear, concise and thorough articulation of MVT hypotheses, owning prioritisation and MVT roadmap
- Create and manage a roadmap based on aggregation of stakeholder needs and market/trend analysis, including working in close collaboration with other internal stakeholders and evaluating other products considered best-in-class and understanding trends in how they influence the value of the proposition
- Build a deep understanding of the performance of the product areas that are MVT capable, using all data available, and use this to help justify investments, inform decisions, drive stakeholder engagement and evolve the customer experience
- Understand, evaluate and proactively pursue opportunities to improve product performance
- Work with cross-functional teams through definition, development, release and maintenance
- Communicate and drive transparency of project status and commitments for stakeholders
- Identify, evaluate and work collaboratively with vendors and partners, ensuring optimal delivery and service levels are achieved
- Experience of digital optimisation (A/B and MV testing) tools and process
- Proven hypotheses generation and management experience
- Digital analytics experience, preferably Adobe Analytics
- HTML and CSS skills would be a major advantage
- Data insight & analytics
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer facing experience
- Strong numeracy skills
- Business acumen & strategic thinking
- Excellent communication
- Data visualisation and presentation
- Root cause analysis
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
** Happy to talk flexible working **
*** If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.