Senior Digital Marketing Manager: Up to £70k doe. Top High Street Fashion Brand.
Fashion/Agency experience preferred.
My client is looking for a dynamic Senior Digital Marketing Manager to push the brand further both online and internationally.
The right person will have proven digital acquisition experience and be able to demonstrate commercial acumen, having driven profitable sales while managing SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing.
You will be responsible for setting digital strategy alongside the head of eCommerce with a focus on customer acquisition online.
You will be managing and leading a team to ensure a strong digital marketing presence. The ideal candidate will be a digital expert ideally from a fashion or agency background. The team is an in house team supported by agencies, so this is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketer wanting to get close to the acquisition detail.
You will have experience leading a team. You will be an enthusiastic and driven digital expert with great communication skills and a passion for fashion!
Reporting to: Head of eCommerce
Purpose: To develop a robust global customer acquisition strategy to drive quality customers and push boundaries within the online space.
- To plan, develop and manage the online acquisition strategy to facilitate e-commerce growth both in the UK and Internationally including ecom
- To plan and manage the annual eCommerce acquisition budget with an effective ROI and mindful of profit
- To manage all online marketing business drivers, PPC, SEO, Affiliate marketing, Display advertising.
- Proven experience of driving profitable sales and managing SEO, PPC , Display and Affiliate Marketing programmes
- Proven digital marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
Full spec available on request or application