The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst contributes to the achievement of the company's strategic plan by establishing a performance framework to measure marketing success for revenue-generating programs / channels. Serves as a digital analytics leader to help marketing continue to evolve in to a growth driver for the organization.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, operationalizes, and manages the company's digital analytics solutions, including proper tagging/tracking, testing planning, and implementation. Ensures all relevant campaigns are tracked and that infrastructure to do so is functioning correctly.
- Collaborates and Supports the Digital Marketing Team, Marketing Product Managers, and Creative teams to enhance the effectiveness of all digital programs including the website, email, paid search, display, social media and other evolving channels.
- Leads the development of analytical frameworks and then uses those frameworks to provide value-added analysis to campaigns, channels, and other initiatives.
- Documents and maintains key processes for all tracking, reporting, and analytic functions
- Develops reporting and analytics repository for campaign / channel results to aid in future decisions of tactics to use, how much to spend, and where to spend money / resources to drive more value for the organization.
- Develops a reporting and analytical roadmap that includes current gaps in infrastructure, data, tools and a plan of how to fill those gaps.
- Develops, maintains, and provides recurring analytical & reporting dashboards /Powerpoint. Keep the department up-to-date on performance trends, challenges, opportunities. Includes Direct Mail analytics by partnering with the Senior Database Marketing analyst.
- Serves as a backup for creating and editing content on their website
- Manages all analytical tools including Google Analytics, Tableau, CrazyEgg, and Visual Website Optimizer
- Develops, maintains, and improves digital channel attribution models and ROI metrics Develops analytical models to aid in decision-making for marketing spend investments and shifts between channels/programs
- Performs research, analysis, and shares insights for marketing, management and other departments
- Maintains integrity of data and reconciles accounts between marketing system and host systems.
- Serves as a primary backup to the Senior Marketing Database Analyst; appends data to the marketing database system; creating mailing and/or email lists in the absence of the Senior Marketing Database Analyst
- Partners with the Senior Database Marketing Analyst to form a holistic tracking, reporting and analytical function for the Marketing Department.
- Stays up to date on procedures for creating direct mail and email lists for special offers
- Runs basic queries and reports on the business intelligence database
- Partners with marketing team to research and enhance the effectiveness of marketing databases and data solutions
- Works with marketing team to determine and/or develop methods used to measure quarterly and annual marketing efforts
- Creates and maintains procedures related to areas of responsibility Provides technology support to the marketing team
- Complies with all published enterprise level policies and procedures including, but not limited to, Risk Management policies.
- Completes all required, ongoing enterprise level training including, but not limited to BSA, OFAC, and Information Security
- Reports all Risk Management policy violations in accordance with policy Other duties may be required and assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge of digital marketing channels and database functionality is required. Should come with 3 + years relevant experience
Self-starter with the ability to think broadly, operate at a detailed-level, and effectively collaborate and communicate with all levels in the organization from peers to management.
Advanced skills with Google Analytics required.
Experience with Tableau required. Other experience with BI tools a plus.
Google AdWords / Bing Ads certification preferred.
Experience working with web site A/B Testing tool required; may include Visual Website
Optimizer, Adobe Test and Target, or Optimizely.
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel) suite are
Experience coding in HTML and creating CSS is preferred.
Advanced skills required with Google Tag Manager.
Good technical, analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well independently and as part of a team.
Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with others
Help lead the organization towards becoming more data-driven and results-oriented.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferred in computer science, mathematics or related technical field.