Sr. Digital Graphic Designer
Absolutely MUST HAVE experience working in Adobe MUSE
The Digital Graphic Designer works with the Brand Communications team to bring to life the Brand story through digital media. As part of the Brand Graphic Design team this role is responsible for transitioning our printed tools into a digital format using responsive web design skills and Adobe Experience Manager Mobile. (formally Adobe DPS)
This role listens to business partners to understand their needs then develops creative ideas and concepts to meet their brief, working within the identified brand guidelines. This role will advise on strategies to reach a particular audience and create design solutions with high visual impact.
This role will primarily focus on digital:
• Converting existing printed tools to digital using responsive web, Adobe Experience Manager Mobile (formally Adobe DPS) and Adobe Muse2 The person in this role should be passionate about communications and design and look for new and innovative ways to engage to a global audience.
This role will need to work closely and collaboratively with the brand communications team in New York and the regional communications teams across the globe to deliver seamless and consistent materials.
Experience and qualifications
• 5 years proven track record in graphic design and responsive web
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Excellent communications skills
• Understanding of and experience using Adobe Experience Manager Mobile (formally Adobe DPS) and Adobe Muse
• Comfort with working with remote teams and reporting to an Art Director
• Ability to work with a range of software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other industry standard and keep up to date with emerging technologies
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• High attention to detail and ability to proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver work on time and within budget
• Ability to work with multiple business partners and be open to feedback and willing to make changes to proposed designs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize, work under tight deadlines and pressure
• Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information discreetly
• Ability to work globally, collaborate with others and work effectively across teams without direct reporting relationships (6782769)