My client is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join their growing digital design team in their London head office. You’ll be working closely with the Digital Design Manager to create world-class, enviable design solutions and digital communications. The look for high energy, adventure and all things fabulously British. They are a close-knit team always looking to surprise and innovate. The digital team are valuable members of the wider in-house creative team that includes: print design, copywriting, photographic studio, retouching, web development and marketing.
• Looking for a conceptual thinker (and a bit of a geek!). If you’ve got impressive ideas, we want to hear them and make them happen.
• You have an inexhaustible knowledge of design trends; you get user experience and love the opportunities of new technology.
• You’re keen to share this enthusiasm with your team and are comfortable mentoring talented middleweight and junior designers.
• You’re a quick-thinker and a solution-finder, pixel perfect with creative flair.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Able to create animation for web
• Strong experience working on responsive design across channels in a fast paced environment
• In depth knowledge of UI and UX, with work that shows innovation in this area
• Brilliant with typography
• In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CGI experience would be a plus.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Great at articulating your ideas and presenting your work
• British Irreverence: Pride, tradition, light-hearted irony, clever, quirky
• Youthful Optimism: Fun, confident, daring, positive, polite, unapologetic
• Charming Authenticity: Effortless, cool, high-quality, imperfect, genuine
• Film, animation and coding experience are an advantage
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs