Senior Digital Designer
Working as a creative team member, develops digital assets, designs, and copy to support the company's product development and marketing initiatives across mobile, web, TV and in-vehicle platforms. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated designer who understands graphic design in the digital entertainment industry, and is comfortable being part of an in-house team but understands the timelines and pressure of an agency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create assets and graphics for mobile, web, TV and in-vehicle application platforms, including Logos, Backgrounds, Icons.
· Adapt copy for static text and buttons within the application platforms named above.
· Work in a collaborative creative marketing environment.
· Ensure that all work maintains the brand standard, while meeting business partner print requirements.
· At least 2 to 3 years of related design and/or production in a digital, marketing and/or advertising agency.
· Bachelor’s degree in Fine or Graphic Arts or equivalent experience.
· Must have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills on very time sensitive materials.
Requirements and General Skills:
· Strong digital knowledge, including best practices.
· Excellent typographical skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Ability to handle high volume of work with strong attention to detail.
· Must be able to execute quality control on his/her own work as well as other teammates’.
· Must have a strong understanding of digital design and typography (copy editing and writing a bonus).
· Solid background in digital, branding and production, with a good understanding of preparing files to meet specs for multiple digital platforms.
· Experience working with marketing departments/clients/creative directors.
· Experience working with product teams and product designers
· Must have a collaborative work process.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
· Resourceful self-starter.
· Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
· Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
· Retouching and color correction expertise a plus.
· Acrobat Professional including digital workflow via annotations.
· Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior Digital Designer