A leading beauty retailer is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to partner with Senior Art Director and the print team to develop and execute marketing campaign concepts across all digital channels - web, mobile web, mobile app, and email.
This person will:
- Implement and integrate design direction and standards for various channels (stores, digital, video experiences) throughout all phases of digital development and production
- Manage and execute projects on time, on budget, with the highest quality standards
- Partner closely with Visual Merchandising and Digital to follow-through on design implementation
- Partner with Marketing and Program Management, and partner closely with Production artists on design execution
- Collaborate with Art Productions to align on photo shoot execution
- Retouch photo work and other printed materials from various departments that are utilized in field
- Develop presentation skills for a variety of settings: small/large groups, direct reports, managers, formal presentations
Ideal candidate will have experience in luxury retail, strong photo education, an understanding of UI/UX, and possibly creative work in publications and/or high end retail. Additionally, you will need to have a strong eye for typography, solid/clean presentation skills and is ready to work hard and be flexible with a positive attitude. Must be able to jump right in, with little direction/supervision.