Senior Digital Designer - Immediate start!
Who they are:
My client is one of Australia's largest in-house agencies. With many awards under there belt, they specialise in all channels, including print, digital and TV/radio. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, they handle some of the country's best-known brands, meaning your work will be seen by millions of people daily.
With a fast-paced environment and an awesome team, they offer a work-to-lifestyle balance that is unmatched - they are also conveniently located just outside Sydney's inner west.
With a minimum 6 years experience in a creative digital environment you are:
- Passionate about digital design
- A creative thinker
If this sounds like you, read on…
Responsible for guiding the creative output, you will have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and have a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels including websites, eDMs, social media and mobile. You’re adept at juggling several tasks at once, thrive on strict deadlines and pay acute attention to detail.
Based at Homebush West and working within the Digital Marketing team, the successful candidate will work on some of Australia's best-known retail brands, creating engaging digital experiences for there clients.
You'll be working on:
- Online promotional campaigns that entice our customers
- High impact EDMs that get results
- Digital marketing assets that excite and innovate
Day to day you will:
- Produce quality digital creative executions across multiple channels, within our client’s responsive websites, banner advertising, eDM and social media.
- Interpret campaign briefs from our clients to develop innovative and exciting digital creative.
- Lead, mentor and motivate the team of digital designers to create high quality, creative work.
- Collaborate with a large team of designers within the digital and print advertising teams to ensure quality creative across all media channels.
- Work with the Production team to ensure all projects are completed on time.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure all projects fulfil marketing and business objectives.
- Publish campaign content using the web content management systems.
What they need
They are looking for an energetic designer that's passionate about all things digital. Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 6 years experience with qualifications in graphic and web design. You will be a key player that works closely within there experienced, tight-knit team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape including responsive design and digital ad-serving
- Proven, solid experience in digital design, coding and an understanding of the technical constraints associated with digital marketing and websites
- Awareness of digital market trends and capabilities within digital advertising
- High creativity with a strong attention to detail
- Experience leading a team of designers and providing art direction to peers
- Highly organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Cloud Suite, including responsive design
- Experience with preparing files for digital ad-serving
- Advanced experience designing and coding EDM’s
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
If the above sounds like YOU and are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio that highlights relevant experience and design based projects. You can also send directly to Samantha George at sgeorge@Firebrandtalent.com