Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Senior Copywriter to work a contract-to-perm role, onsite (40/hrs, 5 days). This role will work symbiotically with the Sr. Art Director as Creative Service Managers.
- This role will focus largely on digital creative executions
- Manage the execution of all creative concepts and content for all customer touch points in support of the integrated marketing plan and Brand strategies
- Produce high quality, strategy-driven marketing campaigns that seamlessly integrate the needs of a fast paced, rapidly evolving, and growing multi-channel business - building brand, driving to site and driving to store.
- Daily collaboration with Brand Marketing, Site, Traditional Media, Digital Marketing and Analytics teams to deliver performance-driven, customer-centric creative content.
- Develop integrated campaigns including but not limited to: home page ads, site content, email, social media content, mobile, in-store signage, video, audio and direct mail while consistently maintaining brand synergy across all communications.
- Manage multiple work streams, with varying timelines and complexity.
- Data-driven manager who understands how to target a message for a specific audience and drive conversions and transactional KPIs
- Oversee, supervise, and organize photo shoots and partner with photographers on art direction and style and Art Buying team on selection of photographers and talent
- Work in partnership with Brand, Site, and Marketing Services teams to operate within budget parameters to deliver best end results, while keeping up with the rapid pace and velocity of providing creative services
- Manage the day to day workflow of all in house creative teams