Our global financial client seeks Senior Digital Content Editor to conceive, edit, write, and publish a new website relaunch, as well as other digital channels. This position is within an in-house marketing creative services team.
This role focuses heavily on editing and optimizing drafts of website content and requires significant experience and familiarity with financial topics that primarily relate to banking, wealth planning, investing, lending, and trusts and estates.
This role is also responsible for helping Creative Services improve quality of content and procedures. The Senior Editor will interact with marketing strategists and business thought leaders, and creative partners (writers, designers, agency partners, etc.)
- Editing, optimizing drafts for web and other channels (digital publishing / content marketing)
- Understanding how branded content can be packaged and used across full digital ecosystem
- Communicate complex financial concepts into a clear, engaging voice
- Work well with multiple creative partners
- 10+ years digital content editing / writing experience
- Financial / banking writing experience
- Outstanding editorial skills (writing, editing and analysis)
- Experience editing content for scope, flow, style and tone guidelines
- Related BA (journalism, English, Creative Writing) (Masters a plus)
- Able to manage a process
- Global awareness
- Takes / gives feedback well