We are looking for multiple senior Art Director with BIG BRAND and advertising agency background, B2C, trade shows, events, multi-channel experience to work on a long term assignment onsite in Richmond, VA.
Talent with at least 6-10 years of experience and considers himself/herself as a champion of original ideas, has exceptional design chops, an integrated marketing background, and understands how to create powerful visual stories across multiple channels are encouraged to apply. If you’re ready to put those skills to work in a fun, challenging and highly collaborative environment, we’d love to have you on our team!
You should be able to:
• Create work that persuasively conveys marketing objectives to the end consumer.
• Be comfortable designing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills — you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.