Role: Sr. Graphic Designer/Art Director
Team: Microsoft Stores
40 hours per week, through June 30, 2018, on-site at Microsoft
We are looking for a Senior Designer/Art Director to join us in crafting exciting new, world-class digital experiences for Microsoft Store App and online. In this role you will be key in delivering and inspiring great visuals, presenting your ideas and concepts and most importantly, collaborating with other disciplines and the Senior Design Manager to deliver multiple digital assets in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an experienced confident graphic designer where pixels matter to you and you sweat the details to ensure we deliver great customer experiences.
* Create great graphic designs ensuring quality and consistency of the visual story.
* Ensure the layout, visual composition, and user flows are sympathetic to product vision and reflect the overall creative and brand direction in a consistent manner
* Work with different Microsoft product groups and disciplines within the creative team to gather requirements and ensure timely delivery of campaign assets that reflect the overall product vision and campaign goals.
* A history of designing delightful visually strong digital assets, interactive online landing pages and responsive web design.
* Expertise in user-centered design systems and interaction design excellence
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to communicate visual design and contribute across disciplines
* Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team of designers, artists and developers
* Self-motivated and comfortable with the a fast pace ever changing work environment
* Capable of reducing complex concepts into understandable, actionable tasks
* A strong interest in design, technology and trends, with an eye toward the future