The ideal candidate is a thoughtful, driven, visual storyteller who is powered by innovative design skills to create engaging experiences. Designers at this agency are independent thinkers who also value collaboration with fellow designers, developers, strategists, creative directors and account management teams to execute smart, highly visual client solutions.
In this role, you'll be called on to:
- Bring solid design and typography skills that will be applied to websites, interactive experiences, infographics, and static design collateral.
- Understand the brands and guidelines of our clients and the value to their respective audiences.
- Consistently find ways to instantly see the potential in all projects and break-through perceived creative roadblocks.
- Utilize layout and UX best practices/methodologies to create intriguing, unique experiences and visual stories.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, while working independently and/or as part of a collaborative team.
- Multi-task and work effectively under pressure, managing projects and time.
- Be self-motivated and possess a willingness to jump in and provide assistance outside of daily responsibilities to achieve team success.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and client-facing confidence.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- A broad background that includes top-level design for print, presentations, web, interactive, social and identity/expression guides.
- 5+ years experience as a designer, plus a Bachelors Degree.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Additional knowledge, skills and experience that are a plus:
- Experience with Adobe Indesign and Sketch
- Working knowledge of Invision and other rapid prototyping tools
- Experience with WordPress and other Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint