The Senior Designer of Global Visual Merchandising will be involved in various aspects of visual merchandising from initial concept design development to execution. Collaboration with the VM and Store Design teams is a must in order to initiate creative and innovative design solutions. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining consistency of the style standards of VM throughout our global markets. As we develop new concepts, the position will require one to be cost effective, while remaining at the forefront of design and technology. All Visual Merchandising team members will be responsible in helping bringing their ideas to life through presentation materials and detail drawings.
• Work closely with the VM and SD teams to help create compelling Line testers, Launch testers, Events, Holiday and special projects based on briefs from global marketing and creative departments.
• Work closely with the VM and SD teams to create impactful in-store animation around your specific categories while keeping in mind the totality of the space which includes the other company franchises of Skincare, Fragrance, Makeup and Promo.
• Partner with VM Director and SD teams in the development of outstanding, innovative and cost effective designs that work within all store typologies including Free Standing stores, flagship doors, department stores, events/pop-ups and specialty / multi chains.
• Review, critique layouts and provide three-dimensional models to ensure that the company image and marketing objectives exceed expectations. With guidance from the Executive Director of VM, partner with Global Merchandising Development and Indirect Procurement, ensure quality and cost targets of final production units are met.
• Support the team by ensuring the conference room is set for all phases of major presentations and meetings pertaining to relevant projects.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners when needed to gain necessary assets and information for execution drawings and guidelines.
• Maintain awareness of trends, styles, materials and technology relative to the prestige and luxury skincare competition. Provide learnings to Global Merchandising Team and Global Store Design.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs