We have a long-term contract to hire opportunity with a leading organiztion in downtown San Francisco where they are looking for somebody to focus on building global templates for their brand- this is more of a technical and not creative design opportunity.
*Develop digital templates and style guides working with specks, numbers, and maps
*Need advances knowledge in Photoshop to help curate and slot as well as to automate design skins
*Should have an understanding making sure everything is ADA Compliant across the board, website, and server structure as well as holding creative representation for server migrating to data asset management working on file naming conventions and folder structures.
We’re excited about you if you have: passion for consistency and order. You are process driven and love solving and simplifying complex design problems.
• 4+ years professional experience in design, brand or related creative industry
• Good understanding of design principles and excellent design skills; typography, layout, color, etc.
• Experience building a brand system
• Working knowledge of Adobe applications and platforms
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Squarespace or other web-building platforms
• Knowledge and experience with digital vehicles: site, email, video, paid advertising, etc.
• Pixel perfect mindset; organized systems thinker
• Master and proactive multi-tasker
• Strong relationship-building skills with internal and cross-functional partners
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively translate design language into relatable formats
• Solid organization skills, detail-oriented; time- and self-management skills
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Passion for specs and standards