- Site redesign for luxury consumer product site
- This "Art Director" position is a Visual Designer role at the core.
- Looking for candidates with directive experience and conceptual thinking skills.
- Fashion/Luxury background is ideal
- There will be an ACD, a Visual Designer, a UX Designer, a Sr. or mid-level Visual Designer and a Visual UX person.
What to Expect:
- First three weeks is establishing the overall look and feel of a new consumer site (not BRAND new, mostly enhancements are needed).
- Working with team to help IDA and comp to decide on look and feel of the site and propose to client
- They will need to contribute design direction - coming up with the look and feel and are expected to bring fresh thinking to the table.
- Next 3 weeks would be assigning them parts of the site.
- Pages will be divided among designers - check out pages , landing pages, home page, etc. these members will take a few pages and apply their thinking, finalize with developers, participate in the responsive stage, etc.
- This role is a very hands on design role - it is very much part of the team and can even be client-facing
- They will be setting the direction and craft the details.
-Candidates books MUST show that they don’t just follow guidelines, but also have experience contributing their own thinking.
-Very strong digital experience
-Have conceptual skills
-Industry experience that is transferrable to this client (something high-end/luxury); not anyone who just has CPG experience
-High-end branding experience
-Art Direction experience
-Agency (in house with fashion or luxury company)
-Strong UI and interaction design skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs