A brand new position has arisen for a highly creative and ambitious Senior Designer within a prominent business that operates an enviable portfolio of household name brands across print, digital and multimedia platforms.
The successful individual will be joining the creative team in covetable offices in central Melbourne.
Reporting to the Melbourne Art Director you will:
• Working with key stakeholders, clients and product teams to generate creative and design rich presentations, concept boards and cross-platform advertising concepts.
• Partner closely with the wider creative team, strategists, sales and other stakeholders to ensure concepts and design work and are in-line with client brief.
• You will collaborate with stakeholders in order to create the best advertising solutions for businesses across print, desktop, tablet and mobile.
• This is a hands-on design role that will see you working across a range of national clients as well as cross-platform trade marketing projects
• Minimum 3 years experience designing across both print and digital platforms
• You will be a highly creative individual with a curious mind.
• Strong conceptual thinking capabilities
• Advertising background would be an advantage but is not essential
• Proven experience working in creative development in an agency or in-house media team with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
• Great communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• You will have capabilities across Adobe CS, video editing software and an understanding of HTML and CSS.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Lucy McCue on 038644 7777 or email email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs