JOB TITLE: Senior Designer
SALARY: £30k - £35k + benefits
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: Permanent (starting with 6 month fixed term contract)
START DATE: Jan / Feb 2015
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join inhouse, multi-disciplinary team, located in Central London.
The chosen candidate will be an adaptable, enthusiastic and proactive team player. You must be able to work from concept to delivery and be confident working directly with clients to develop project briefs.
The work is focused on clean, slick corporate communications, with projects including thought printed collateral, technical reports, infographics, pitch & bid documents and extending into engaging presentations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Design, delivery and management of high-quality visual communications across marketing, reports, communications and new business development, used to support the business areas and clients across UKMEA regions.
COMPANY / TEAM STRUCTURE:
– You will be joining a company with a flat hierarchy.
– All Designers need to be confident managing their own workflow of creative projects, prioritising work, managing delivery expectations etc.
– The Senior Designer is required to oversee / mentor / organise the workflow for 1 x Midweight Designer within the London office.
– Both London Designers form part of the UKMEA Design Network (approx 30 Designers in total), all reporting into the Head of Visual Communications.
– Overall this role will be 70% Designer, 30% management / co-ordination of projects.
– To provide inspiring, creative and accurate visual communication solutions
– To manage Design projects throughout the whole lifecycle, from brief to delivery.
– To be responsible for workload, prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines and checking the quality and accuracy of work for yourself & 1 x MW Designer.
– To represent the group, team or discipline at internal and external meetings and on projects.
– You will be working directly with clients, marketing, business development and staff teams, at all levels across the business.
– Excellent communication skills and a professional manner are essential for this role.
– Working with, and reporting to, the UKMEA Head of Visual Communications
– On-going engagement and sharing with Designers within the UKMEA network
– Expert level Adobe CS
– PowerPoint – minimum of basic level experience required
– Experience creating Interactive PDFs
Large, open plan, contemporary and environmentally friendly London office.
This role has a 2 stage interview process, both face-to-face.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JOB TITLE: Senior Designer