Graphic Designers, Branding Designers, Digital Designers, Integrated and Creative Artworkers! We have a number of freelance and permanent roles that have come through.
If you have experience working across design or production for branding, digital design, UI, packaging, POS, EDMs, integrated print and digital campaigns or Microsoft Word / PowerPoint conversions we would love to hear from you!
You will be confident working from concept design through to development and finished art delivery. There is the opportunity to work on various design projects for events, interactive marketing, online campaigns, digital and print based projects. You will be working closely alongside the Senior Creative team to develop a variety of material and collateral across an array of fantastic projects.
You will be:
- Working on a variety of media including digital based projects / products/ campaigns as well as integrated print
- Working from concept through to development and finished art
- Working with / under direction of creative leads to ensure all creative solution meet brief and program objectives
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with others
- Actively participates in team meetings, brainstorming workshops to discuss project parameters and generate ideas
Desired Skills and Personal Qualities:
- 5 years minimum design industry experience
- Experience in property / the built environment is nice to have but not a must
- Demonstrates innovative creative ideas and strategic thinking
- Design portfolio that demonstrates a range of project experience (Digital, print, brand, events / signage)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident and resilient in a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise feedback/direction from creative lead to generate multiple design explorations.
- Knowledge of the production process (e.g. optimising graphics, compression settings and file size and image optimisation).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humour and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
If you have experience within any of these following sectors please flag and highlight in your application, as they are currently in high demand; Healthcare, Property, Finance, FMCG & Fashion.
INTERESTED? If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP by sending your resume and folio / URL links with your most relevant experience. Please note, all applicants must be from Sydney.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to pass along this email links to anyone who maybe a match, be sure to let them know to mention you have referred them – if you are registered with Vitamin T / Aquent / Firebrand Talent and we place anyone you refer we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant and only successful applicants will be notified.