Our client are a well-known retail/footwear brand based in Central London who are currently looking for a Senior Designer to join their buzzing in-house team!
A very driven atmosphere and small, collaborative design team with 4 creatives in total that is growing to 7 with the new openings.
As it's an in-house Designer role, on a day to day basis this candidate will be working across a range of collateral, taking any large scale campaign/conceptual creative from an agency and then rolling out across all of the brands collateral, from design through to artwork and ensuring everything is consistent and on brand.
As a Senior Designer, you will provide support in the form of creative assets across all business functions and regions as well as supporting the Global Brand Manager with top line concepts for global creative guidelines. The role will be 60% print and 40% digital, working on deliverables for brand communications, seasonal campaign activity, retail marketing (POS, large scale signage), packaging, events/PR graphics for music festivals and launches, window displays/product displays, OOH advertising and online/social campaigns.
You will also be required to mentor and assist Junior members of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- A relevant degree and proven commercial Graphic Design experience, ideally already in a Senior level position at a global brand, lifestyle retailer or agency working with such clients.
- Must have a mix of both print and digital in your portfolio (commercial experience in both).
- Have a good understanding of digital and social media marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of the print process and experience dealing with print suppliers.
- Excellent visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong 3D visualisation skills (for retail/360/POS work).
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite software, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Skills in presentation software such as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Genuine interest in the fashion and retail sector as well as music, arts and entertainment sectors.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Any video/motion graphics software knowledge such as iMovie, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut etc.
- Photo retouching skills and experience.
As far as company culture goes, they really do accomodate everyone - they are not a corporate, they love what makes people original and certainly have no egos. So if you have piercings, tattoos, brightly coloured hair or prefer going to work dressed smartly then they will encourage you to embrace it.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.