We’re looking for a passionate Senior Visual Designer to join this fast-moving e-commerce business that was named as Internet Retailers 2017 top 10 Digital natives to watch. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye, aesthetic sensibility, and deep experience designing for e-commerce and performance based digital marketing. You thrive on the details, create elegant solutions, and push your designs, always measuring, learning and never settling until you find the right solution.
- The creation of web content, promotional material, performance marketing collateral, landing pages, and beyond
- Work collaboratively with product and UX design team members and partners to create high quality scalable visual solutions that address customer needs and create a superior customer experience.
- Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards
- Generate both conceptual ideas and detailed design with minor supervision
- Keep abreast of latest design industry trends and latest software tools in-order-to bring original ideas and fresh approaches to your work
- Experience working with other designers and marketing teams to communicate the strategy and rationale for projects
- A keen understanding of how to design for Facebook, Instagram, and other social ad platforms
- B.S., B.A., B.F.A or equivalent with 5+ years related work experience, 2+ in-house for e-commerce
- Smart, attractive and dynamic portfolio with strengths in typography, design systems, storytelling polish, pixel perfect execution, and professionalism
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions and must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- Demonstrated experience with front end development and email creation
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping software for generating design deliverables
- Able to accurately estimate and prioritize design work that is both technically feasible and meets business objectives
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors, and business goals, and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Major pluses for abilities with photography art direction and retouching, motion design, and illustration
- Be curious and deliver beautiful things into the real world.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A "doer" that gets things done