Our client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through their work, they make a positive difference in the world.
A Senior Designer is required to work in their Regional Visual Communications Team based in London. The role will include management and delivery of high-quality design work, leadership of the team, building relationships with colleagues around the business and promoting visibility of the team and work in our London offices.
The role, and the team are required to provide design, delivery and management of high-quality visual communications across business development, marketing and communications and project delivery, both on and off-screen, for internal use and their clients across the UKMEA Region. The Senior Designer will also need to be a proactive member of a UKMEA region-wide Visual Communications network of multi-disciplinary designers, often required to work on projects with other teams and help on projects in other locations.
- To provide and manage inspiring, creative and accurate graphic design and visual communication
- To represent the group, team or discipline at internal and external meetings and on projects
- Responsible for planning resource, prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines and checking the quality and accuracy of work for themselves and others
- Responsible for managing significant projects
- Responsible for the performance of others and for providing motivational guidance, training and feedback
- Excellent skill and design capability for producing and managing work of the highest quality using the latest, industry standard design software both on and off screen.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Educated to degree level or similar in graphic design or related subject
- Software skills, essential: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Other technical experience such as animation, or web design desirable
- Some Powerpoint knowledge required.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels in the business
- Ability to work well in a team and manage others
- Excellent technical, conceptual and creative graphics design skills
Reward and benefits:
The client offers a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs