DURATION: 3 months- could extend
LOCATION: On-site downtown Manhattan
Our client in the Education industry is looking for a Senior Designer who will be responsible for the creative strategy and design development of a variety of cross media projects. This position will be responsible for successfully developing and executing design solutions for a variety of marketing projects
• Print, digital, email, social media, and video.
• Collaborate with Bcolleagues on the implementation and expression of the education brand across all marketing, operational, and product development initiatives.
• Collaborate with the Communications & Marketing colleagues, project managers, and program project leads on all creative projects; adhering to project schedules, coordinating with other departments to create project deliverables.
• Manage all phases of creative work from concept through completion, including creative strategy, design development, and digital file preparation
• Leading communication
• Partner with colleagues to implement best practices in marketing, including information design, social media and other emerging strategies.
• BFA in graphic design (required)
• Minimum 6-7 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of print and digital design a must
• Understanding of user experience, web design principles, information architecture, video, and social media a plus.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
• Innovative conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to generate and successfully apply visual ideas
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs