Summary: Stand up analytic reporting capabilities for 100+ CRM use cases, determine what type of analytic reports can be created, (Tableau / Adobe) recommend a priority of reports on how the CRM data can be used. This role runs through EOY 2017 but has a very good chance of extending into 2018.
You've more than cut your teeth working on internet/web projects - you are a consultant, team player, business requirement analyzer of unparalleled skill - you lead teams and clients to the right solutions. Rock star? You are more like a Rock GOD.
Sr. Analysts are responsible for providing analytical support for both internal and external clients. Sr. Analysts take ownership and manage their projects and complete tasks with little structure. Sr. Analysts work seamlessly across multiple clients or projects that help our clients improve their marketing performance.
SapientRazorfish Data group is responsible for data driven strategic thinking and insight across multiple client engagements. Specifically, we:
• Discover new paths for growth for our clients through rigorous analysis of consumer data
• Help optimize budget and programs through test-and-learn, discipline, innovation and analysis to get the best possible return on our clients’ marketing investments
• Identify key client customers for retargeting and advertising
• Collaborate with creative, media, marketing and technology to build a robust marketing strategy for the client
• Perform hands-on analyses on large volumes of transaction and customer level data
• Work with complex data structures; manipulate and cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
• Interpret data and analyze results to generate insights and formulate the strategic implications to clients
• Deliver analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis and brand research
• Produce easy-to-understand, error-free, and timely deliverables that analyze user behavior and motivations online to provide actionable insights that address client business objectives
• Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients
• Develop client relationships and partner with internal stakeholders
• Contribute to the success of other team members (West and nationally) by providing training, knowledge sharing and best practices
• Effectively manage projects with support from senior team members
• Mentor and educate junior team members on job-relevant skills (SQL, SAS, web analytics, survey design, etc.)