Our client a leading Athletic apparel and foot wear company is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning their online platform as the first and best source for authentic company products and experiences.
To ensure they are exceeding the mark, they are building a best in class analytics platform. As a key player of the Global Digital Analytics team, the Sr Data Engineering Analyst will support the data foundation of this platform. This role will combine a unique blend of project management with an aptitude for data architecture & business intelligence, to ensure our analytics evolve at the speed of our consumers.
If you think you are the right fit for this role then-
- You are obsessed with data.
- You are able to speak both business and technology.
- You are results oriented and you play well with others.
- You understand how raw data points come together to drive business insight.
- You take data integrity personally.
• Leads analytics requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders
• Manages setup of data feeds and ensures standards are met
• Supports designing technical specifications & data transformation models for developers
• Partners closely with developers to ensure developments is on track and meets specifications
• Responsible for data integrity of current platform and QA of new releases
• Supports the planning and management of new projects
We are looking for-
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. Computer science a significant plus
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in data architecture/business analytics/business intelligence within the ecommerce space
• Experience with cloud based data architecture and tool stacks; AWS stack experience a plus
• Proven ability to speak both business and technology, and effectively liaison with both teams
• Expertise in SQL based tools
• Proven track record of leading data integrity/QA, with an exceptional attention to detail