The Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
This role is responsible for the day to day running of the Creative Services dept under the direction and leadership of the Head of Creative Services. Focus includes creative delivery and implementation for all home entertainment releases including New Release Film, TV, TCAT< Fam Ent, Games and Digital. The role supports across physical product, in-store, DOOH, AV, outdoor, press, asset management, agency management and direct report development and training.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Continue to deliver a best in class creative services team delivering cutting edge and consumer centric communication to drive purchase
• Drive creative process, managing the briefing, approval and production of all WHEG’s creative materials (physical, POS, Outdoor, AV, Press, Online) across DVD, Games and Digital
• Manage the creative marketing budget in conjunction with Head of Creative Services and product marketers ensuring delivery of P&L
• Oversee the approval and timely trafficking of all creative (packaging, a/v, print, online and POS) from briefing to post campaign analysis across DVD, Games and Digital
• Identify and champion national creative catalogue campaigns, delivering against commercial objectives and market challenges
• Nimbus: identification and implementation of key cost saving/time efficiencies across. Gain buy-in and approval for all key initiatives and share with stakeholders.
• Manage, motivate and mentor direct reports. Identify and develop robust training programmes, ensuring efficient use of resource, talent retention and succession planning
• Responsible for the management and review of creative agencies,
objectives, delivering efficiencies (time and spend), rebate management and championing quarterly/annual reviews.
• Champion fully integrated ways of working between Home Video, Theatrical and Games to optimise efficiencies and economies of scale across key Franchises (LEGO, POTTER and DC). Share key learnings through the life cycle to support continuous improvement.
• Seek out and regularly review new creative processes, innovations and solutions to ensure that we lead market innovation. Deliver recommendations to Marketing to lead category change
• Evolve UV, Digital HD, 4K, 3D, BD and DVD messaging, delivering simplification and Industry standardization
• Demonstrate strong relationship building and project management skills with departmental peers to drive the timely delivery of assets for pre-order and release
• Liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Marketing to deliver bespoke
retailer solutions. Play a high profile role in Digital, Games and HMV teams sell/Quarterly business plan meetings with focus on execution of plans in the retail environment and sharing results/learnings to the wider marketing team
• Ensure that all projects are managed within budget and ensure opportunities for cost savings are continuously monitored
• Nurture effective communication of creative direction and needs between UK divisions, EMEA and BBK head office
Skills, experience and qualifications:
• Excellent management skills (team and agency), and be able to demonstrate how to manage, motivate and mentor a team
• A strong communicator able to work with people at all levels outside and within organisation
• Strong creative management experience required within the entertainment industry (studio/agency)
• Strong creative flair and keen eye for detail
• Strong time management/prioritization. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Team Player – ability to work within a matrix organisation and flexibility to copy within a rapidly changing environment
• Show initiative and drive to continually look to improve processes and standards
• Budget Control. Ability to manage budgets accordingly
• Ability to delegate work, coupled with managing work flow/load
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs