Looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our client's US Creative Account Management team. The talent will be working with creatives and interacting with US marketers to field various, creative collateral requests for digital/social/online, events and other marketing channels. The individual will creatively strategize and brainstorm with their clients on ways to develop successful marketing strategies. They will define complex project requirements and manage the execution and delivery of work performed by our internal designers, video team and outsourced website developers. The role is to lead and support our internal marketing teams and team of Account Managers. The individual will be responsible for liaising with internal clients, project managing small to large scale creative projects and gathering research and data for digital solutions. Experience in online marketing and the digital space including social media, seo and google or adobe analytics is ideal.
- Strong project management, relationship and client interfacing skills is required.
- Understanding of formal project management methodology is desired.
- Makes independent decisions on the execution of marketing tactics and consults or escalates when appropriate.
- Must be able to handle and manage a high volume of requests via our workflow tool (Workfront).
- Has the ability to effectively cope with accelerating changes as required in a dynamic market and organization, alerting marketing leadership as appropriate and independently adjusting programs as-needed basis.
Additional Information: Skills & Requirements:
- Requires at least 6 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Digital experience is required.
- Creative agency experience desired
- Understanding of web technologies, website usability, metrics, SEO, etc.
- Web metrics/data analytics is a big plus