Our client are a fantastic branding agency based in East London, looking for a Senior Creative Artworker to join their growing team!
This is a really great opportunity for a talented and experienced Artworker to use their hard earned skills across the brand's diverse portfolio of clients. They work with ambition clients of all sizes, across multiple sectors, including global corporates and leading food, drink, fashion retail and lifestyle brands.
They offer a range of design services, covering digital platforms and e-commerce sites, through to packaging and full brand books, therefor would like to bring in an Artworker with equally diverse . experience, a flexible attitude and an enthusiasm to succeed.
This candidate must have excellent attention to detail and will be the last and most finite point of quality control before each project is delivered.
Skills & experience:
• Proven experience across both print and digital.
• Experience in delivering printed publications, laying out pages and getting heavy documents print-ready.
• Experience in artworking packaging, and working to complex cutter guides.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agency studio delivering creative, accurate and high quality work under pressure.
• Previous agency/studio experience.
• Ability to manage your time across several work streams.
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.