*Senior Creative or producer from the Advertising Industry with a full understanding of the capabilities of motion graphics. This a hands-off conceptual role.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intu
Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses around the world.
Do people describe you as…?
You must love:
• Design thinking process
• Graphic and motion design
• Solving real problems
• Ambitious and ambiguous directions
• Inspiring others to aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter
• Agile and experiment-driven development
• Negotiating, communicating, and presenting
What you’ll do
• Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into engaging and elegant graphic and motion designs that delight, inspire and persuade our customers
• Produce storyboards, videos and animations to create engaging content for the website, social channels and marketing campaigns
• Ability to produce conceptual ideas quickly and to articulate them in still and motion designs
• Collaborate effectively with designers, marketing, creative agencies, researchers, engineering, product management, and other team members
• Executing a project from brief through production and delivery to the highest possible standard
• Raise the bar of our creative execution
• Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community across all Intuit offices – United States (Mountain View), UK, France, Australia, Canada and Brazil.
• Degree in advertising, visual communication, graphic or motion design, or another relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience with motion design, preferably in the SaaS business or creative agency.
• Expertise with visual and motion design and video editing.
• Highly skilled user of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• A solid knowledge of integrated campaigns and web experiences.
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
• Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
• A dazzling online portfolio.