ABOUT THE CLIENT:
One of the worlds leading independent production agencies; specializing in content and innovation, and has an impressive list of top-notch clients in retail, fashion, property, broadcast, pharmaceutical, finance & media, is looking for a highly driven and creative Senior Designer to join their multi-disciplined Sydney team and work on-site at one of their biggest and well-known telco clients, within their marketing team and supporting its brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful applicant will be a highly driven and detail orientated individual who possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, and can design & produce a diverse range of marketing communications (print & digital) including overall theme development. With continued support and collaboration with the Creative Director, creative team, account managers and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels. Y
This Senior Creative will play a mission critical role within the business and involve client/account servicing & face-to-face meetings; working closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders, advising them on key art direction and providing creative design suggestions / solutions for digital and print pieces. This role would be perfect for a Senior Creative who is a broad thinker; able to offer a variety of design solutions, and are able to apply style guides creatively while also upholding brand identity!
PRIMARY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) from concept through to competition; including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.,
- Provide client / account servicing; advising stakeholders on key design direction and providing design solutions for digital and print pieces, including packaging & rolling out concepts
- Maintain quality check on all pieces and ensuring everything is on brand
- Work with department on brand style guides
- Share skillsets with other designers and mentor junior staff members.
- Minimum of 6 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Adaptable and quick learner, must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for all clients
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (*experience with HTML coding and motion graphics is a plus!)
- An excellent portfolio of work digital and print
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please apply ASAP with your resume / portfolio or email directly to Ellie Doran: email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have plenty of active roles within the digital / development / creative studio space – please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through!
Look forward to hearing from you :)