A mid-level position for a copywriter who has the ability to work under the direction of senior copy personnel to creatively translate data into compelling communication messages across media (digital to print). Partners with an art director to explore innovative ways to communicate strategic objectives. Handle day-to-day responsibilities while learning the finer points of creative thinking in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Works closely with Group Copy Supervisor (GCS), Creative Directors (CD), Art Directors (AD) and Account team, as a team member on assigned accounts to produce effective communications, campaigns, deliverables, etc.
• Maintains consistently high standards of writing which will enhance the agency-client relationship.
• Monitors the progress and quality of assigned projects through each phase of development
• Maintains a reasonable library of own reference material relating to assigned clients.
• Submits copy to the GCS or CD for review and comment.
• Assures accuracy, completeness, and neatness of own copy from initial submission to CD through final copy and type proofs.
• Meets copy deadlines
• Takes and keeps reasonably thorough file notes and minutes of meetings/phone calls for own reference.
• Contributes ideas to generate more client activity beyond normally scheduled projects.
• Participates in client-agency meetings as appropriate.
• Collaborates with team members
• Displays professional courtesy to clients and co-workers
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Two or more years of writing experience required
• Two or more years of pharmaceutical advertising agency experience preferred
• Science educational background a plus
• Payer/managed markets experience a plus
• Writing experience in all media desired; comfort with data-related writing required.
• Familiarity with social media, presentation software (PowerPoint®)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs