These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs

Senior Copywriter

0 people like this description

AQUENT is currently looking for a senior level “Rock Star” Digital Copywriter or Copy Manager for one of our fortune 500 retail clients here in the Dallas area. The ideal candidate would be excellent at clever and original headlines, great at conceptualizing big-idea campaigns and versatile enough to work on a variety of projects at the same time.

Position details:
This team member would handle a variety of projects on digital and brand synergy! This individual would be heavily involved in larger, very high profile campaigns (back to school, loyalty program, holidays). These projects will account for about 25% of the workload. The other 75% of the workload will consist of a little bit more mundane projects like ads for charity events, copy inserts for online coupons, various banners and "bugs" that are used in email marketing and sale flyers that are sent out through various online channels as well as miscellaneous print and digital projects for Home or Apparel that drive revenue, online and in-store traffic. This individual will primarily be utilizing InDesign, online toolkits and other copy skills to boost online as well as print advertising, social media, mobile and direct mail campaigns. These are projects that don't require a great deal of creativity, but they have to be concisely written with careful attention to detail. This person will have their hand in a couple different areas so they need to feel comfortable doing the catchall smaller jobs in addition to the high profile campaigns.

These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs