Our client, a large eTailer, is looking for a copywriter!
What’s it like to build a brand from the ground up? Come join us b and find out for yourself! As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll take the lead in all things related to our private label. From developing the brand voice, writing product descriptions and writing packaging copy to strategizing content on our landing page and creating compelling buying guides, you’ll be the driving force behind one of the fastest growing private labels in retail. In addition, your talents will be recognized in our collaborative, start-up-like environment where all ideas are welcomed, explored and expanded on. This is more than a creative outlet. It’s a place where ideas get put into action.
We’re looking for a witty writer who can:
• Make toilet paper sound sexy (but you’ll also be writing about premium food, home décor, and many other categories)
• Take an idea and run with it (with minimal supervision),
• Has extensive background writing short and long form copy
• Has a positive can-do attitude
• Has experience building a brand
• Can handle working with tight timelines
• Can commit to working on-site approximately 35 hours per week. (We’re flexible if you need to work remotely every now and then. Because after all, we’re human.)
• Bonus points if you’ve written for blogs and social posts!
We’re a talented group of creative thinkers who like to have fun with what we do. We’re productive, but not rigid. We like driving by one another’s desks to have face-to-face discussions (and to chat about the latest celebrity gossip). And, we respect each other’s ideas. (Free snacks included!)